Last Updated on
Waise Xiaomi ke is Naye Phone me ye Dialogue Bilkul fit Baithti Hai –
Mere MI A4 Aayenge. Zameen Ki Chaati Phad Ke Aayenge, Aasman Ka Seena Cheer Ke Aayenge
The New Mi A3 Phone By Xiaomi has been Launched on 23rd August 2019 and has been Priced at 12,999. Without any further ado, let’s see Some Specifications of the New Mi A3 –
What was Supposed in All-New Xiaomi Mi A3 Phone in India?
- Excellent battery backup
- Good Camera
- Adequate storage
What did we get?
- Hybrid slot
- Poor Cameras
- Average Performance
- HD+ Resolution
Talking About Display
The Xiaomi Mi A3 features 6.3-inch AMOLED display with 1,080 x 2,340 pixels screen resolution and a pixel density of 409 PPI on an excellent quality visual experience. The top-notch display will make the best use of the blank space, with the help of which multiple applications can be used in the device simultaneously.
The device has a 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual rear camera that offers a great photography experience. At the same time, it has a 32-megapixel front camera for video calling and selfie facilities.
Configuration and Storage
This smartphone is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset, which has been introduced on an octa-core processor with 2.2 GHz. It has 4 GB RAM which gives an enjoyable gaming experience while managing to multitask. For better graphics quality, it has been given the Adreno 616 GPU.
The device has 64 GB of internal memory available, which can be increased to 256 GB via microSD card.
Battery and Connectivity
A 4,000 mAh Li-ion battery is provided in the Xiaomi Mi A3, which gives hours of power back up to the device without interruption. It also has fast charging support with the help of which you can refill the battery in a short time.
As for connectivity options, it includes 4G VoLTE support as well as a mobile hotspot, Bluetooth V5, Wi-Fi 802.11, B / G / N, A-GPS with GPS, USB Type-C etc.
The Final Call
First of all After the success of Xioami A1, Xiaomi launched Mi A2 which was not that good and the company also excluded the 3.5mm Audio Jack for the reason that in mi A3 the company somehow managed to bring back the 3.5 mm jack which was not expected, still Xiaomi Mi A3 is not up to the mark if we talk about being a successor of Mi A2. I am very disappointed by the Camera and a mid-range performance-oriented smartphone. I don’t think that a Brand like Xiaomi can fool people in 2019 with this Mi A3. Besides, below are some reasons you need to consider before buying the Phone. Read here, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Price & Launch Date.
13 Reasons Why you should or should not consider buying Mi A3 this season?
- The Camera was the centre of attraction. Unfortunately, the cameras are average and you may consider Realme 5 Pro.
- Snapdragon 665 processor at 13000 whereas Realme 5 has the same processor with some unique features.
- Front Camera is also not that good although it has a 32-megapixel front camera.
- Snapdragon 665 is a good Processor but eventually, you will get the Average Performance if you are a heavy user.
- The battery is excellent as you get 4000 mah battery with fast charging support ( But you will get the regular charger of 10W)
- Cheapest Phone with Amoled display & In Build Fingerprint Scanner but there is Oppo K1 in the market with the same configuration and better performance Plus better Camera.
- The Back Panel is of the Metal frame and No doubt the Body of Mi A3 will make you go Wow!
- Mi A3 is a handy phone & Phone comes with The Protection of a Gorilla Glass which is a plus point.
- Stock android so it might be favourable for users looking for regular updates.
- In-Display fingerprint sensor sometimes doesn’t work.
- No Call recording and no NFC Support.
- There are smartphones like Realme 5 Pro & Oppo K1 & Motorola One action, so there’s no need to go for mi a3.
- If you are a Xiaomi user and you want to go with the brand, then you can definitely.
So, now it’s all up to you guys but I will suggest you look for Realme 5 pro or Motorola One Action. If you have any query, feel free to contact the Editor.