Last Updated on
Searching for the Best Processor for Mobile directly Indicates that you are undoubtedly Concerned about Your Smartphone’s Performance. A High Performance or a Powerful Mobile Processor makes you feel that your Phone is Fast, Smooth and You can Multi-task at the same time without any lag or an issue of a Phone Hanging.
- The Power of a Processor depends on the Number of Cores, Clock Speed & the Technology Used.
- The Processor is the Brain of the Smartphone.
- Right Now, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 is considered the Most Powerful Processor for Mobile till Date.
Choosing the Powerful & the Best Processor for mobile depends on:
- Manufacturing Brand & their Series.
- User’s Usage
- Processor Features
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- GPU (Graphical Processing Unit)
a. Manufacturer & Series
The Processor Brands now use a mixture of technologies and possess a variety of Processors, directly from the entry into the most effective and Intelligent Processors.
- Qualcomm Processors are the most common & an Excellent Processor for a Phone these days, together with Different Alternatives Like MediaTek, Exynos, Kirin & Apple’s Bionic. These Processors might suit the Standard of the Best Processor for Mobile.
- High-End Smartphone Processors provide much better performance with reduced battery consumption, but they are a bit expensive.
- Brands such as Samsung, Honor, and Apple have their very own Processors, for instance, Exynos 9810, Kirin 970 along with A-12 Bionic. This permits them to make the ideal mixture of Hardware & customized Software for Maximum Performance.
b. User’s Usage
The Right Processor is the one that suits your usage. Below you are going to know the type of mobile processors you must use & what suits your day to day usage and the best processor for Mobile that fits your need.
- If you are a light user like your day to day smartphone usage is Limited to Calling, Little bit of Internet Use, and Playing some basic Games. Then, you can buy a Smartphone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Series Processors like (450, 439, 435, or 429) with a Clock Speed of 1.1 GHz – 2GHz. You must consider a Quad-core or an Octa-Core Processor.
- If you use 10+ apps at the same time, you do watch youtube, Netflix & more. Then a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Series Processors might suit your style. Some of the Latest Processors for a Phone in this series are Qualcomm Snapdragon (660, 630, 665), etc. Usually, these processors come with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz – 2.2GHz. You need to Consider an Octa-Core processor to get a good Experience.
- Are you a Heavy User? You love Playing High Graphic Games, Editing Pictures, A multitasker (Using 20+ Apps at an Interval). So, as per your usage a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Series Processors, Apple A11 Bionic Chip, Kirin 970, or Exynos 9810 Chipset can be Considered. This type of Processors usually has 1.8GHz – 2.8 GHz Clock Speed. Octa-Core or Above Cores is a must for these users.
c. Specifications of a Processor
When you come across the specifications of a Processor, you will see something similar to this –
“1.4GHz octa-core processors” or “2.4GHz quad-core Processor”.
Which is a consequence of 2 Crucial Factor –
1. Clock Speed – For Instance 1.4GHz
2. Cores – For Instance Octa-Core
Understand the Need of a Core in Such a Way that at One time you’re playing games on your Mobile, Listening Songs. Besides, Download is also Going on in the Background. So, it’s tough for a Single-Core Processor to handle so much work at Once. So, in such scenario Multi-Core Processors are useful.
It may Happen that High Core Count may not always affect the operation of a smartphone. However, Higher Clock Speed with much more Processor Cores contributes to Better Performance.
d. Artificial Intelligence
AI Processors are Common in Smartphones nowadays that allows Smartphone to have an eye on Usage Patterns, for example, time spent on various apps, games, Web, and all. Also AI Processors are considered as the Best Processor for Mobile.
- Powerful and Best Processor for Mobile with AI Capabilities are Samsung Exynos 9810, Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Qualcomm Snapdragon 700 & 800 Series, Huawei’s Kirin 970, Apple A11 Bionic Chip & MediaTek Helio P60.
- AI Is Vital nowadays because it assists in Improving Battery Life, Great Photography Experience, Better Performance.
e. Graphics Processing Unit
Today’s Smartphones have a separate processor for graphics.
- GPU accounts for Processing Graphics on a Smartphone.
- GPU Helps in Better Gaming.
Which processor is best for gaming on mobile?
Right Now in 2019, Mediatek Helio P90 & Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 both are considered Most Powerful Processors for Gaming Phones. I have already written a blog on 5 Real Gaming Phones in India for Pro Gamers. If you are Interested then do Spare some Time and Have a Look.
Taking Care of these things, you can buy a Great Smartphone with a High Performing Mobile Processor for Yourself. Also, If you are looking for Reviews, Suggestions, or if you have any Doubt then Contact Me and I will be Happy to Assist You.